What is Twebst?
Twebst Automation Studio is an advanced web automation framework for Internet Explorer
that can be used within any environment that supports COM, from scripting languages (JScript, VBScript) to high level programming languages (C#, VB.Net, C++).
The framework includes two components:
Twebst Web Recorder that automatically generates most of the automation code and
Twebst Library which is a collection of programmable objects that creates a web automation API.
What Twebst can do?
- automate regression tests of web applications
- automate web actions and data-entry
- automatically log in to different web sites
- fill out web-forms automatically
- extract data from web pages
- speed up MSHTML programming
- integrate web application with other script enabled applications
- Start new browsers and navigate to a specified URL.
- Connect to existing browsers.
- Get full programmatic control over HTML elements and frames.
- Intuitive names for HTML elements using the text that appears on the screen.
- Advanced search of browsers and HTML elements using regular expressions.
- Perform actions on all HTML controls (button, combo-box, list-box, edit-box, upload control).
- Simulates user behaviour generating hardware or browser events.
Get access to native interfaces exposed by Internet Explorer so you don't need to learn
new things if you already know IE web programming.
- Synchronize web actions and navigation by waiting the page to complete in a specified timeout.
- Available from any programming or script language that supports COM
- Optimized search methods and collections.
Twebst Web Recorder features
- Easily create web macros through an intuitive graphical interface.
- Generate web automation code using the language of your choice: JScript, VBScript, C#, VB.Net, C++
- Record web actions on all HTML controls (button, combo-box, list-box, edit-box)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8
Internet Explorer 6 to 11 - protected mode ready
To get information you may use this help system and the samples that come with the installation kit.
All the code samples in this help are written in JScript language. You may find the latest news
and updates at www.codecentrix.com.
Do you have questions about Twebst? Need assistance? Need a custom solution for your problems?
Answers come from our e-mail support at: email@example.com
© 2014 CodeCentrix Software. All rights reserved.