What is Twebst?
Open Twebst is an advanced web automation framework for Internet Explorer browser
that can be used within any environment that supports COM, from scripting languages JScript, VBScript to high level programming languages C#, VB.Net, VBA/Excel, C++.
The framework includes two components:
Twebst Web Recorder that automatically generates most of the IE automation code and
Twebst Automation Library which is a collection of programable objects that creates a web automation API.
Twebst Automation Library features
- Start new browsers and navigate to a specified URL.
- Connect to existing browsers.
- Get full programmatic control over HTML elements and frames.
- Intuitive names for HTML elements using the text that appears on the screen.
- Advanced search of browsers and HTML elements using wild cards.
- Perform actions on all HTML controls (button, combo-box, list-box, edit-box, upload control).
- Simulates user behaviour generating hardware or browser events.
Get access to native interfaces exposed by Internet Explorer so you don't need to learn
new things if you already know IE web programming.
- Synchronize web actions and navigation by waiting the page to complete in a specified timeout.
- Available from any programming or script language that supports COM
- Optimized search methods and collections.
Twebst IE Macro Recorder features
- Easily create web macros through an intuitive graphical interface.
- Generate web automation code using the language of your choice: VBA/Excel, JScript, VBScript, C#, VB.Net, C++
- Record web actions on all HTML web controls (anchor, button, combo-box, list-box, edit-box)
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8
- Internet Explorer 6 to 11 - protected mode ready